Borsari’s Original Seasoning is pure sea salt that is infused with fresh basil, rosemary, garlic and balanced with ground pepper and nutmeg. The Original Seasoning is crafted in small batches and slowly cured after an age-old Bolognese recipe. Use the Original Seasoning for meats, poultry, vegetables, salads and sauces. It works perfectly for sautéing, roasting, pan-frying and grilling. Add it to soups and sauces as a corrective seasoning. The innovative stackable packaging saves counter space creating a “tower of flavor” in a small footprint.
Borsari Favorite Uses:
- Grilled, Pan-Fried, Roasted or Broiled Steak, Lamb or Pork: Moisten all sides of meat with olive oil. Rub Borsari on all sides and cook as normal.
- Roast Chicken: Rub the bird with butter or olive oil. Generously sprinkle/pat Borsari all over the entire bird. Salt cavity with Borsari. Roast as normal.
- Chicken Breasts and Pieces: Generously season flour with Borsari. Roll chicken in seasoned flour and shake off excess. Roast, broil, or pan fry as normal.
- Tossed Salad, Vegetables, Eggs, Pasta, Popcorn, Sauces, Cream Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Garlic Bread, Baked Potatoes and Pizza: Sprinkle on to taste.
- NET WT: 4 oz
- Ingredients: Sea salt, garlic, basil, rosemary, black pepper, nutmeg. (No Preservatives, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Vegan)